Sunday, September 22, 2013

With this pen I write...

How can somebody do this.... 
You tell someone you like them, they happen to tell you they like you back. They say they aren't into one time things and you believe them because you feel the same way. You get to know them a little bit and  you just happen to both do things. Then they all the sudden stop talking to you?.... You try texting them but never get a response back at all.  

I feel like my emotions have been played with. Not just that, but I trusted them. I trusted them with my emotions. I trusted them with my body, my personal and most important thing of all things.. I feel violated now and embarrassed. 

How can people justify doing this? I feel used, I'm not somebody's experiment.... 

Like what's going on in your life? Are you consumed in your thoughts? Do you want this or was this only a once or twice thing for you? Do you need time? 

I need answers and I need them now, That should be at least owed to me. I need the closure so that I know what the next step is or I need the closure so that I can move on with my life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment