Monday, April 4, 2011


This is a piece I'd like to call "A Place Called Home".  It reminds me of a place up north in Canada, Ontario and it is a trailer park called "Dreamers".  The house is almost an exact replica of what my trailer looked like, even looked like a cottage too.  Up at Dreamers it was amazing, everything was so beautiful and peaceful especially when the sun had set and you would look up and see the pink in the sky mixed with a little of blue and purple. 

I wanted to blog about this painting I made because I saw something interesting while looking at the painting one day. 

okay so I use to have these dreams where this house was on fire and such.  The thing that I found interesting was that I had accidentally spilled yellow paint on the left side while making this and while I was trying to paint the chimney I had accidentally added a bit of yellow (while obviously not paying attetion to what I was doing.)  Well the weird thing about the whole painting is that it basically looks like the house is on fire but I thought it was kind of ironic because it had reminded me about that dream I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment